General or Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
We are looking for a full-time General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to work with one of our amazing clients in Shreveport, LA. This facility provides quality psychiatric and addictive disease treatment to children, adolescents, adults and seniors. It is a private 200-bed facility.
Inpatient Adult Services or Geriatric Inpatient Services.
Shared weeknight (1 night a week telephonic only) and weekend call 1:6.
Position duties include: admission evaluations, daily care of assigned patients in the programs, treatment team leadership and interaction with administrative and clinical staff.
- Generous Compensation, bonus opportunities and benefits package offered
- Collegial work environment with supportive leadership team
- Flexible Schedule
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana
- Minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience
- Inpatient experience preferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians