General or Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
We have a client in Bloomington, IN who is looking to add a General or Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to its team. The team of professionals at this facility are comprised of board certified physicians and master's level clinicians for both adult and youth acute inpatient care. Ranked #1 "City for Work-Life Balance" by FORBES.
- Full Time, Employed or Independent Contractor options
- Adult & Child/Adolescent case load - ages 6 through 17 years, using a variety of elements to provide an individualized, well-rounded treatment plan
- Clinical duties include: admissions, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership, day time call
- Flexible Schedule
- I/P & IOP setting
- Weeknight telephone call
- No weekend call required
- If employed; full benefits package available including malpractice insurance coverage (including tail); PTO, CME, 401K
- Generous base salary + Bonus Potential, negotiated based on credentials, training, scope work and experience
This is a private behavioral health facility that offers a wide range of general and specialized services for children, adolescents and adults struggling with emotional, behavioral and/or addictive disorders. Full service Continuum of Care programs include inpatient hospitalization, intensive outpatient services and outpatient clinic services.
Bloomington is just about 50 miles south of Indianapolis and is home to the beautiful campus of Indiana University. The city has rich and diverse cultural attractions, many public and private educational systems, affordable housing and sports and recreational activities for all ages. With a population of nearly 84,000, the City of Bloomington ranks as Indiana's 6th largest city.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Psychiatry
- Already have, or ability to obtain IN medical license