We have a client in Kansas City, MO who is looking for a General Dentist to add to its team.
In this position, you have the ability to do what you do best, by doing the dentistry that you diagnose while exploring future partnership opportunities. Patient-centric care, ability to deliver comprehensive integrated care and ability to support modern dentistry.
This client prefers experienced Dentists, but they are open to new grads, as long as you are willing to work in a full-time position.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Great Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401K Savings Plan
- Lab Fees Covered
- Monday: 8am-6pm
- Tuesday: 7am-5pm
- Wednesday: 8am-7pm
- Thursday: 8am-6pm
- Friday: 7am-4pm
- May need to work 1 Saturday/month (8am-3pm)
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required
- Licensure as a dentist in the State of Missouri
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry