GD - General Dentist
Part Time and Full Time opportunities for Dentists available! Join a dentist owned service organization and see the difference in support and care! Open to experienced dentists as well as new graduates.
GD - General Dentist: Why Join Us?
· New grads- work with a supportive team, and ease into your schedule
· Experienced Dentists - General: 10-12 patient per day volume, opportunity to buy into practice
· We offer a better pace and lifestyle, and will work with your schedule
· Great retention rate of staff and GD - General Dentist
· Competitive Pay Structure and Benefits
Key Duties for the GD - General Dentist
1. Provide superior patient care and service
2. Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical dentistry functions
3. Maximize human resources of practice by working with Office Leader to coach, counsel and provide consistent leadership
4. Ensure practice operates in an efficient and organized manner
· Degree from accredited dental school for the GD - General Dentist
· Current dental license issued by state where practicing
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Team-building skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Ability to work well independently and with others in fast-paced environment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The company’s management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.