Family Medicine Physician - Experienced / New Grads
We have a client in Monticello, IL who is looking to add a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to its established team.
- 100% outpatient; Monday - Friday opportunity with flexible scheduling
- Patient Center Medical Home Model
- Leads a collaborative team including the physician, APP, nurse and Certified Medical Assistant to provide patient care in an ambulatory setting
- Call is 1:5 telephone only, and supported by nurse advisory line
- Qualified for RIMSAP/IDPH loan obligation
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Monticello is located 20 minutes from Champaign-Urbana, a diverse community of 195,000 residents and home to the Big-Ten University of Illinois. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis