Family Medicine Physician - Experienced / New Grads
- 100% outpatient; Monday - Friday opportunity with flexible scheduling
- Patient Center Medical Home Model
- Practice supported by two experienced APPs
- Call is 1:5 telephone only, and supported by nurse advisory line
- Qualifies for RIMSAP/IDPH loan obligation
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
MD or DO required
Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
ABOUT MATTOON, IL
Mattoon is located in Coles County and has a population of 17,646 and has very affordable housing, with the median home value at $80,900. You can visit Douglas-Hart Nature Center which consists of 65 acres of native Illinois habitat including prairie, woodland, and wetland. If you enjoy a day on the greens, check out Meadowview Golf Course, which is a family-owned golf course and the Best Public Golf Course in East Central Illinois. 18 championship holes, natural rolling terrain and beautifully manicured and tree-lined fairways, well bunkered greens and numerous water hazards.