Family Medicine Physician - Experienced / New Grads
Location : Mahomet IL 61853
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Physician
Job Description :
We have a client in Mahomet, IL who is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join its established team.
This client will accept experienced physicians and new grads!
- 100% outpatient; Monday - Friday opportunity
- Call is 1:7 telephone only and supported by nurse advisory line
- Qualifies for RIMSAP/IDPH loan obligation
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents and medical students
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Required Qualifications :
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine - American Board of Family Medicine
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Mahomet is located 15 minutes from Champaign-Urbana, a diverse community of 195,000 residents and home to the Big-Ten University of Illinois. Champaign-Urbana and branch clinics are located between Chicago, St. Louis & Indianapolis.