Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine Physician - Experienced / New Grads
- 24-hour shifts (12-hour shifts would also be considered) - average census of 10,000 visits per year
- This facility is a fully licensed and accredited 25-bed not-for-profit, critical care access, acute-care facility with multiple clinics in the surrounding areas
- A state-of-the-art facility was opened on August 2012
- This facility has an extensive offering of services including family practice, non-invasive surgery, acute inpatient care, emergency room services, athletic training, women's services consulting clinic, health and wellness, sleep center, home health, long term care center, diagnostic imaging, therapy center, orthopedics and infusion center
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine - American Board of Family Medicine OR Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Must have experience with Emergency Medicine
- Must have ATLS, ACLS, BLS (required)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
Robinson is located in Crawford County and has a population of 7,506. The median home value is approximately $78,100, which gives you a pretty good idea of its affordability.
You can visit the Heath Candy Bar Museum and enjoy learning about the Heath history and have some delicious ice cream, Heath bars, coke floats and other local delights.
Mr. Bayard Heath in front of Confectionery in 1914 (where Heath Museum is today)
If you enjoy a day on the fairways, plan a golf day at the Quail Creek Country Club & Resort. Features an 18-hole PGA championship course, 34 unit resort, banquet and meeting facilities, Bendelow Steakhouse, room service, swimming pool, tennis, professional driving range, racquetball and lake fishing. Quail Creek features all the amenities of a world-class resort surrounded by country hospitality and charm.