Family Medicine / Emergency Medicine Physician - Experienced / New Grads
- 8 - 24-hour shifts, is considered a full-time position
- This facility is a 104-bed facility, offers a complete range of physicians and medical services to a patient base of 109,000 people in Southeastern Illinois
- This facility earned an Emergent Stroke Ready designation by the Illinois Department of Public Health
- The Hospital also has an 'A' letter grade from the Leapfrog Group for patient safety initiatives.
- Quality education, friendly neighborhoods, and affordable housing provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family
- Conveniently located one hour from Evansville, Indiana, and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine - American Board of Family Medicine OR Internal Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Must have experience with Emergency Medicine
- Must have ACLS, PALS, ATLS and NIHSS (required)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
The Champaign-Urbana area is globally connected, innovative and culturally rich; centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the Big Ten University of Illinois.
With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, this community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options found in a much larger city.