We have an opening for an Echo Sonographer for an established client in Henderson, NC. This is a full-time, day shift position with full benefits.
Monday- Friday, rotate every 3rd Saturday 8am-12noon
As the echo ultrasound technologist you will:
- Perform the daily clinical operations and a wide variety of technical procedures (e.g. adult and pediatric echo, stress echo, contrast imaging, agitated saline studies, vascular ultrasound, and Holter).
- Enter exam data into CPAC's system, ensure completeness of exam, and prepare exam for interpretation
- Adhere to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate, based on the level of patient contact this position requires
- Current certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) OR certification within one year of hire date.
- Successful completion of a CAAHEP approved school of ultrasound or cardiovascular technology OR equivalent experience.
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (written/verbal)