Director of Rehab - PT Physical Therapist
Under the general supervision and with authority from the CEO , the Director of Rehabilitation has the responsibility and accountability for delegating and coordinating the provision of Rehabilitative care via the established process for patients. The Director of Rehabilitation is responsible for assuring standards of care are met and performed in an ethical and professional manner and that the supplies and equipment are available on the unit. The Director of Rehabilitation demonstrates professional responsibilities and accountabilities in collaborating with nursing, other ancillary departments and members of the health care team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care. The Director of Rehabilitation assures that patient/family/significant other educational needs are met and plans implementation and evaluation of care. The Director of Rehabilitation must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for provision of Rehabilitative Care for the Neonatal, Infant, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric population served.
- Will spend approximately 40% of time in staffing.
- Oversees PT, OT and Speech.
- Has both in-patient and out-patient services.
- Salary range $105k - $115k
- Will assist with relocation.
- Opportunity for up to 10% bonus potential each year based on hospital meeting its goals.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- 3-5years of leadership experience
- Current VA PT Physical Therapist license
STD/LTD/401 retirement options