Director of Quality Assurance - RN Registered Nurse
Responsible for supporting and directing the activities of all hospital quality services in accordance with established hospital policies and procedures to provide quality health care services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
May include, but is not limited to the following:
- Provides guidance and ensures system-wide performance of quality services to all departments.
- Provides guidance and ensures efficient performance in accordance with overall company and hospital goals and objectives as it relates to the quality services departments.
- Provides support, communications, and holds accountable data collection processes between corporate departments, hospital departments, and external entities.
- Serves as a system-wide resource regarding state/federal regulations/laws and Joint Commission standards for all healthcare facilities.
- Performs Mock Surveys on all healthcare facilities periodically per schedule.
- Monitors Accreditation site for hospital compliance on items due for each healthcare facility.
- Provides survey updates on all hospitals.
- Provides support to all healthcare facilities when assistance with Plans of Corrections are required.
- Orients all new quality personnel.
- Supports, directs, and holds accountable all healthcare facility quality positions (e.g. Quality, Risk Management, Infection Control, Education, and Employee Health).
- Creates, reviews, and revises clinical policies (e.g. Quality, Risk Management, Infection Control, Employee Health, Education).
- Creates, monitors, and supports corporate education, hospital orientation, education framework, and quality related education as well as completion of such education.
- Creates as needed and monitors educational modules on educational software.
- Provides support to quality areas via email, phone calls, and monthly phone conferences.
- Available via cellular phone 24 hours/day and 7 days/week for emergency or urgent issues except for Paid Time Off.
- Monitors and provides support for corporate education as well as monitoring of all healthcare facilities for completions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) - five (5) years of previous healthcare quality experience. Maintain current licensure/state board licensure.
- Ability to work cross functionally with all levels to perform job duties.
- Proficient in typing and use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Our Employees receive: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness
Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.