Digital Advertising Specialist - Remote
The Specialist, Digital Advertising is responsible for the day-to-day analysis and execution of digital marketing campaigns across our organization in hospitals and related physician practices. Plays a critical role in the placement and management of paid media digital campaigns pertaining to tagging, tracking, audience verification, data capture strategy, and overall media technology, to ensure the timely launch and proper execution of digital advertising campaigns. Knowledge and demonstrated experience of the digital media landscape, possess excellent communication skills, and has the ability to ideate and collaborate across teams. Work closely with internal teams including creative, project management, CRM and campaign strategy.
To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Own all aspects of planning, tracking, scheduling and delivery of campaigns
- Support all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
- Distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all relevant placement platforms
- Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors and internal needs
- Support daily QA and timely troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
- Testing campaign setups for quality assurance and completing documentation following launches to ensure a closed-loop
- Educate and communicate to internal/external teams on campaign element identification, implementation and best practice for campaign success
- Analyzing and interpreting campaign results to provide insights and suggesting improvements to enhance future results, and documentation of best practices
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Must have 2 years experience in marketing/digital advertising
Social Media Campaign experience- must have the analytical background on evaluating social media campaign data
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Technical Computer Skills -- Demonstrate use of intermediate computer operations (basic programming, relational databases, and operating systems) and intermediate software packages.
- Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
- Job Specific Impact -- Decisions generally affect own job or assigned functional area.
Nature of Problems
- Routine Business Problems -- Problems encountered are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures.
- Foundational Judgement -- Results are defined and existing practices are used as guidelines for how to complete work activities; works closely with supervisor/manager who provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Moderate -- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.