Dialysis RN - Sign-on Bonus!
We have a client in Longview, TX who is looking to add a Dialysis RN to its team. Will interview quickly, so get your resumes in ASAP!
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 224-bed facility. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They're 180 physicians and healthcare professionals strong, and quality-driven, nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring, and connection for patients and families in the community you call home.
- SHIFT: Day shift – rotating days of the week – required to take call
- Full-time position with call requirements
- Sign-on bonus available – 2 years of dialysis experience is $10k; other RNs $7,500k
- Will be trained to use TABLO dialyzer
- 5 bed unit with a typical census of 2+ patients; also perform inpatient dialysis at bedside
Responsibilities of the Dialysis Nurse
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and documents nursing care for patients within the Dialysis unit.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- RN License in Texas required
- Prefer at least 2 years of dialysis experience but will consider strong ICU background
- Must have BLS with ACLS preferred at hire but will agree to have you take the class here
- Will interview quickly!