We have a client in Longview, TX who is looking to add a CVOR RN to its team. Will interview quickly, so get your resumes in ASAP!
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 224-bed facility. They believe in the power of people to create great care. They're 180 physicians and healthcare professionals strong, and quality-driven, nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise. They work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community you call home.
Full time position with call requirements
$5K Sign-on Bonus if you have 2+ years of experience!
Responsibilities of the CVOR Nurse
- Evaluates perioperative patients and plans, implements and documents surgical nursing care. Performs surgical procedures under supervision of a surgeon.
- Functions in a scrub and circulating nurse role.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- ADN required; BSN preferred
- RN License in Texas required
- Minimum 2 yrs CVOR experience required
- NO NEW GRADS! Must have experience!
- Will interview quickly!