CT Tech (Sign-on Bonus)
We have a client looking for a CT Tech to join its team in Brownwood, Texas!
The CT Tech will perform a variety of CT imaging procedures on weekends. They will also be responsible for x-ray coverage during this shift.
- SHIFT: Weekends; 7a-11p (Saturday & Sunday)
- Sign-on Bonus: $2K
- Relocation assistance: $2K
- Full Benefits
- Performs a variety of CT imaging procedures and assists physicians and radiologists at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail
- Responsible for obtaining CT images of diagnostic quality and related quality control monitoring, while adhering to departmental standards and protocols
- Responsible for patient safety protocols
- Functions as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure effective, efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired outcomes
- Participate in PI activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Phillips 64 slice CT scanner
- Digital Radiography
- Majority of volume ER patients
This is an 188-bed facility that has provided competent and compassionate care to the Central Texas area since 1969. They are currently the 3rd largest employer in Brown County, employing 53 physicians and over 500 employees. They are also one of the largest rural hospitals in Texas!
- Both inpatient and outpatient care
- A level 4 trauma center providing 24/7 emergent care with on-site access to helicopter transport
- Women's Center/Obstetric Unit that includes Telemedicine Services with Cook Children's Hospital & a Level 2 Nursery
- A Sleep Lab Center, Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center, Fitness & Therapy Zone, Heart Center/Interventional Cardiology (Cardiac Catheterization Lab), Cardiac Rehab, Walker Cancer Center (radiation/medical oncology/hematology), Surgical Services, Gastroenterology Lab, and a Hospitalist Program.
- Imaging and Diagnostic Services are provided both in-house and in a freestanding outpatient center
- 4 - One Source Healthcare Centers strategically located throughout the area to allow ease of healthcare accessibility for the community
- Must be a graduate of a School of Radiologic Sciences
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a Radiologic Technologist preferred
- One year specific experience and training in CT required
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
- Registered as a CT Technologist through the ARRT within one year of hire required
- ARRT (R) and (CT) required
- Certified by the Texas Medical Board (TMB) required
- BLS required