Clinical Pharmacist - Acute Care - Nights
Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders. Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel. Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties. Responsible for coordinating clinical pharmacy services and supporting each pharmacy in the provision of optimal clinical services. Facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenance of programs and systems that promote desirable patient outcomes through the use of safe, cost-effective drug therapies. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Doctorate of Pharmacy degree or Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Current Pharmacist certification or licensure in the State of New Mexico.
- Hospital experience required.
- Meditech experience preferred.
- Relocation and call required.
- Aseptic Technique/Sterile Products certification of at least 20 hours through an accredited ACPE provider or an accredited college of pharmacy course within 90 days of hire.
Salary range for the position is $100,000 -$137,000.
Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Program, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Program, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, AD&D insurance, Childcare Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, Identity Theft Protection insurance, and Relocation Assistance