Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
HELLO Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist! We have a client with an amazing full-time Staff Psychiatrist opportunity in Wilmington, DE!
In this position you will work on their Inpatient Service lines.
J1 Visa slots approved and available for 2018.
This is a private 128-bed behavioral health hospital that provides easy access to a full complement of inpatient behavioral healthcare and partial hospital programs for children, adolescents and adults with psychiatric and co-occurring treatment issues.
Position duties include: admissions evaluations, daily care of assigned patients, treatment team leadership and interaction with clinical and physician staff.
- Competitive salary & bonus program
- Sign-on and/or Relocation incentive
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more...
- Paid Time Off
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry or Child/Adolescent Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians