Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Are you a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist looking for a new opportunity? If so, we may have the position for you! We have a client in Portsmouth, VA who is looking to add a full-time C/A Psychiatrist to its team.
- Duties include: admission evaluations, treatment planning and direct patient care.
- Predominant caseload will be Child and Adolescent ages 5-17 years with diverse psychiatric treatment issues.
- Ideal candidates will be BE/BC in Child Psychiatry with focused interest and experience working with Child and Adolescent and Adults 5-17 years of age.
- Working in a Residential Treatment facility in the Norfolk, VA area
- Work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment working with other physicians, clinical staff and administration
- Facility supports both personal and professional growth
- Prefer full-time employee, but there is an option for full-time contract work (benefits only for employee)
- Minimal call
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Candidate must be Fellowship trained and able to take on full-time hours (40 hours a week)
If employed compensation package will include:
- Full-time salary
- possible bonus structure
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid Time off
- Matching 401K
- CME package
- Health insurance package
- Relocation package if needed
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan
An independent contractor model can be offered, if needed or desired
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or Board Eligible in C/A Psychiatry.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Virginia or the ability to obtain a VA medical license
- Minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians