Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
We have a great opportunity for a full-time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist in Clarion, PA! This facility offers treatment for children, adolescents and adults who face psychiatric, behavioral or emotional problems. They provide a peaceful therpeutic environment for patients and their families, and have done so for over 30 years!
- This position is with the clients Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization programs.
- Clinical care duties include initial evaluations and assessments, daily care of assigned patients (admission evaluations, treatment team leadership interaction with clinical and physician staff).
THEY OFFER (BENEFITS)
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Plan
- Sign-on and relocation if moving
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health insurance, dental, vision benefits and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Call
- Student loan assistance
- CMEs days and financial assistance
This is a private 74-bed facility nestled on 14 acres overlooking the Clarion River basin. They offer general broad based psychiatric clinical services and treatment for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patient populations.
The Clarion area offers great outdoor activities being home to the Allegheny National Forest, Cook Forest State Park, Punxsutawney Phil, championship golf courses and unlimited horsepower boating at Curwensville Lake, East Branch Lake or Tionesta Lake.
Clarion offers an ideal environment to raise a family with good multi-level education systems, affordable housing and a close knit community - truly a hidden gem and perfect place to share your love for hiking, biking, fishing and scenic riverboat rafting!
If this sounds like your dream job and location, please apply today!
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or eligible in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State or ability to obtain
- Minimum of four years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians