Certified Scrub Tech
Our client is seeking qualified candidates for a Scrub Tech opening. This position plays an essential role by assisting surgeons during operations and ensuring the operating room is sterile at all times. Scrub Techs must possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and patient safety. The ideal candidate is a compassionate critical thinker and is able to act quickly in emergencies.
· Current BLS Certification.
· Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
· Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
· In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
· Prior experience as a scrub/surgical technologist.
· Proven experience with central sterile processing.
· A great team player with excellent communication skills including oral, written, and listening skills.
· Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina and able to respond effectively in stressful situations with changing circumstances.
· 1 year Surgical Tech experience, preferred but not required.
· Certified Surgical Tech, preferred but not required.
· Surgical Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
· Central Sterile Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
· Certified Surgical Technologist (Preferred)
· BLS Certification (Required)
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness
Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.