Cath Lab Tech
We have a client in San Angelo, TX who is looking to add a Cath Lab Tech to its team.
SHIFT: Days, will require call
This Medical Center is your community healthcare provider, a 171-bed facility with a wide range of services including a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, an accredited heart and vascular program, and an Orthopedic and Total Joint Center.
- Performs a variety of cardiovascular procedures to provide an efficient, comfortable, and safe examination of all patients
- Has the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative
- Proficient in all aspects of the designated procedural areas in preparation, assessment, documentation, and monitoring consistent with the policies and procedures
- Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures
- Leads the work of other staff and students as required
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all
- May take call after hours as designated
- Primary duty is to assist the physician in patient care and to obtain diagnostic images
- The CCL Cardiovascular Tech will maintain adequate patient care supplies needed to perform all procedures done in the Cath lab
- The CCL Cardiovascular Tech will give the patient proper instructions, reassurance, and respect