CATH LAB RN
We have a client in Statesboro, GA who is looking to add a Cath Lab RN to its team.
This facility provides generations of families in the Statesboro area and surrounding communities with quality care, close to home. It has 149 patient rooms, all of which are private and furnished with full bathrooms, telephones, Wi-Fi and TVs. They have a women's pavilion, 24-hour physician-staffed ED, a Level II neonatal center, outpatient services including same day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain center, wound healing center, cardiac cath lab, and an advanced imaging department including nuclear medicine MRI, 64-slice CT, PACS and PET scans.
The facility has Interventional Cardiology with 2 Cath Labs and 1 Interventional Radiology Lab. Perform diagnostic and interventional cardiology, diagnostic and interventional peripheral, diagnostic EP and Ablations, devices.
They have a 4-person call team consisting of 2-RNs and 2-CVTs for all after hours/holidays/weekends. Call is only for emergent/urgent cases. Each team member averages a total of 12 days of STEMI Call in a 6-week period and this includes weekends. The Cath Lab is closed on the weekends and on all major holidays. Very close team with family-like feel. They are a Chest Pain Accredited Facility. Its Cardiologists are great to work with and Departmental & Administrative leadership is supportive of growing Cardiac Program. Cath Lab is quickly growing with # of PCIs increasing by 50% from 2016 to 2018.
** This facility is in the process of planning physical expansion of Cath Lab to include a 3rd procedure room and new, expanded pre/post Cath area with its own patient entrance and registration/admissions.
- $15K - 3+ years experience
- $5K - less than 3 years experience
- Payable in 2 payments
- Monday - Friday; 7am - 5:30pm OR 4-10s available
- Requires call for after hours, holidays and weekends. Amount of call is approximately 16 days in a 6-week period (this includes assigned weekend call)
- Prefer 3-5 years experience in an Interventional Cath Lab
- Experience with Philips Xper Hemodynamic System
- Prefer experience with diagnostic and interventional peripheral and EP
- BLS and ACLS required
- RCIS highly preferred