Cath Lab RN - Sign-on Bonus!
Location : Martinsville VA 24115
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Nursing
Job Description :
We have a client in Martinsville, VA who is looking to add a Cath Lab RN to its team.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
- Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice before, during, and after cardiac catheterization and special procedures.
- Primarily responsible for the care of patients undergoing diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization.
- The RN is responsible for assisting in all procedures, providing patient education, assessment, and monitoring, administering medications, and participating in performance improvement activities.
- Provides age-specific directed care for the adolescent, adult and geriatric individuals, i.e., those tasks necessary for physical care and comfort, supportive tasks, and teaching according to standards of care and cultural diversity.
- Participates in Quality Assurance and practices Infection control policies.
- Participates in an on-call schedule for STEMI interventions.
- Practice in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of a Program in Professional Nursing required
- Current Virginia RN license
- Desired: Imaging, Interventional, and Therapeutic Environments Certification
- Associates in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- 2 years' critical care or emergency room nursing experience desired