Cath Lab RN - Sign-on Bonus!
Location : Danville VA 24541
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Nursing
Job Description :
We have a client in Danville, VA who is looking to add a Cath Lab RN to its team.
Sign-on Bonus Available!
- Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice before, during, and after cardiac catheterization and special procedures.
- Primarily responsible for the care of patients undergoing diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization.
- The RN is responsible for assisting in all procedures, providing patient education, assessment, and monitoring, administering medications, and participating in performance improvement activities.
- Provides age-specific directed care for the adolescent, adult, and geriatric individuals, i.e., those tasks necessary for physical care and comfort, supportive tasks, and teaching according to standards of care and cultural diversity.
- Participates in Quality Assurance and practices Infection control policies.
- Participates in an on-call schedule for STEMI interventions.
- Practice in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of a Program in Professional Nursing required
- Current Virginia RN license
- Associates in Nursing required; BSN preferred
- BLS required
- ACLS required upon hire or within 90 days of hire
- 1 years critical care experience required
- Diagnostic and interventional experience preferred