Location : Martinsville VA 24115
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Radiology
Job Description :
We are looking for a Cardiovascular Technologist to join an established team in Martinsville, VA.
- Performs a variety of technical and supportive patient care tasks before, during, and after cardiac catheterization and special procedures.
- Primarily responsible for the care of patients undergoing diagnostic cardiac catheterization and interventional radiology procedures.
- Responsible for assisting with all procedures providing patient education, assessment, and monitoring and participating in performance improvement activities.
- Monitor hemodynamics, electrocardiograms, and waveform analysis.
- Participates in an on-call schedule for STEMI interventions.
- Participates in Quality Assurance and practices infection control policies.
- Practice in accordance with state and federal law and health care regulatory standards.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of a School for Radiologic Technologists
- Registered by ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- Certified Cardiovascular Interventional Technologists preferred
- Previous diagnostic radiology experience, with special procedure experience preferred