Cardiac Cath Lab RN
We have a client in Gillette, WY who is looking for a Full-time, direct hire Cardiac Cath Lab RN.
Will accept experienced ER, ICU and CVICU candidates!
- Working in conjunction with the Surgical Services manager and Cardiac Cath Lab Clinical Care Supervisor, the RN assesses, plans, implements and collaborates with other departments to ensure excellence in patient and family care, reflective of organization mission, vision, and values.
- Will integrate departmental goals for improvement across the care continuum.
- Coordinate and delegate unit and patient care activities, as appropriate, to other health care providers.
- Provide direct patient care to cardiac patients, as well as communicate with the physician continuously to insure patient safety during procedures.
- Require on-call status to be rotated equally among staff for call, including weekends and holidays.
- Practices within the framework of the Wyoming Nurse Practice Act and American Nurses Association professional standards.
- TARGET START DATE: 7/13/2020
- SHIFTS: 8 hour days
- Relocation assistance may be provided
- EQUIPMENT: Siemens Artis Q Zen radiology equipment/ Siemens Sensis Axiom hemo System. Acist injection system. Angiojet Thrombectomy. Philips IVUS. Meditech EMR. Fuji PACS
- Minimum 1-year experience in Cath Lab / EP lab setting, Interventional Radiology, surgical, ICU, Emergency Care, Endoscopy or acute care experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Have WV RN license, or the ability to obtain one prior to start date
- ADN Required; BSN Preferred
ABOUT GILLETTE, WYOMING
Gillette is known as the Energy Capital of the nation and is home to big industries and entrepreneurs and has a rich supply of natural resources to serve the workforce that has grown around it. It is an active city with recreation, hunting & fishing, popular rodeo events and was named one of Livability.com's Top 10 Manliest Cities. The CAM-PHLEX event center includes an NHL-sized ice rink and motocross facilities.
Wyoming is the 10th largest state in the U.S., but the least populous, which makes it ideal for those looking to escape the city life and immerse themselves in the wild. It is nestled between the Big Horn Mountains and the Black Hills, situated in the Powder River Basin. While these geographical elements make for breathtaking scenery, the low population ensures a greater percentage for wild life encounters and solice on your hikes, picnics, etc.
BIG HORN MOUNTAIN
Gillette offers various can't-miss things to do, from attending special events to getting involved in the arts and learning about local history to dining at independent restaurants and staying active at area parks - there is something for everyone in Gillette!
To learn more about Gillette, things to do, real estate, business, schools, health, restaurants, recreation and more, click here!