We have a client in Newport News, VA who is looking to add a Child/Adolescent (C/A) Psychiatrist to its team. This is a hospital offering acute inpatient and Residential Treatment services for Adolescent boys and girls ages 11-18 years of age with psychiatric issues. The facility is a 108-bed, standalone psychiatric facility. It is 15-20 miles to the coastal beaches!
- Minimal call
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Candidate must be child and Adolescent Fellowship trained and able to take on full-time hours (40 hours a week).
- Salary is a negotiated figure based on the candidate’s training, credentials, scope of work and experiences.
- Benefits will also include matching 401k, a CME stipend, allowed CME days off, student loan assistance, Malpractice and tail insurance coverage, PTO, Health insurance and an employee stock purchase plan.
- Duties include: admissions evaluations, daily care of the assigned patients, discharge summaries, and treatment team leadership and management
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified in Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Virginia
- Minimum of five years of training experience
- Experience in an Inpatient Behavioral Health Facility is preferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians