Assistant Chief Financial Officer
The position is hospital based, for entry to mid-level experience and is a developmental position for the future potential of a CFO position within the health system. This position directs financial activities of the organization. Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company. Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations. Directs preparation of budgets. Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets. Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions. Arranges for audits of company’s accounts. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
Masters or better in Business Administration or related field.
• Accounting Degree or related field required.
• Master Degree in related field required.
• Must be willing to relocate within 18-24 months to another sister hospital.
• Recent experience in the hospital field.
• Minimum of three years in finance/accounting or public accounting/audit experience.
• Highly developed organizational skills.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Experience as a hospital Controller preferred.