- Join a collegial team of 4 CRNAs
- Work out of one location, a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility with 5 OR’s that serves 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals)
- In 2018, this facility had 1,511 surgical visits
- This facility offers a comprehensive range of surgical services including: General, Oncology, OB/GYN, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Urological, Podiatric, and Bronchoscopes
- This facility is integrated with another one of the organizations locations nearby, a locally owned and physician-led health system with a service area of 1.4 million
- Must be willing to live in and be an active part of the community
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Experience doing total joint replacements (knees & hips) required
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
Olney has a population of about 9,085 and has very affordable housing. Going on a fishing trip at the nearest Lake or River is one of the things to do in Olney Illinois. Lots of parks and recreation in Olney and surrounding areas.