Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a client in Roswell, NM who is looking for a Physical Therapist to add to its team.
Will accept New Grads!!
This is a 162-bed facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care. They believe in the power of people to create great care!
This is an outpatient position.
Depending on the day (9 hours M-Th, 4 on Friday)
In this position you will:
- Plan, administer, and coordinate physical therapy treatments to patients from all age groups in order to maximize their potential physical functioning.
- Assist in managing daily operations of the department.
- Contribute to the development of policies, setting of standards, and revision of procedures as needed.
- Work closely with patients and family members to assure achievement of goals and continuity of care.
- Provide documentation of patient progress and reassesses and modifies goals and treatments as needed.
- Supervise and assist with evaluating support personnel, i.e. office staff, PTAs, and physical therapy students undergoing clinical training.
- Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Previous experience in all aspects of Physical Therapy is preferred.
- Must be an experienced leader.
- Experience in business development is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Computer skills are required for documentation purposes.
- Ability to develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Hospital Administration, physicians, managers, and coworkers is required.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to defined standards when no direction is given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to perform effectively under stress.
- Ability to work weekends if necessary.
- Preferably one year of experience as a staff physical therapist.