Family Medicine Physician (Convenient Care) - Experienced / New Grads
- Join an established outpatient-only practice; no panel of primary care patients
- Convenient Care is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Flexible scheduling
- Convenient Care is housed in a large primary care center
- Able to consult with specialists across the organization
- No call responsibilities
- Be part of a strong, stable, financially-sound and innovative healthcare system
- Opportunity for research and/or academic affiliation with the local College of Medicine
- College of Medicine is the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- Flagship location ranks as one of American's 50 Best Hospitals by HealthGrades and for more than 10 years has held Magnet® designation, the nations highest honor for nursing care.
- Excellent Benefits Package to include health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, long-term disability, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
This client combines clinical care, health insurance, research and academics in a way that solves real-world problems today while preparing for the future. Supported by a deep philanthropic spirit, they are dedicated to doing what it takes to make life better for patients, employees and simply, just as many people as possible. Their mission is to serve people through high-quality care, medical research and education.
They are virtually integrated with more than 7,000 employees in its hospitals, physician group, health plan and associated healthcare businesses.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- MD or DO required
- Licensed to practice in the state of Illinois or eligible to obtain prior to hire date
- Will accept either experienced physicians or new grads!
- Must be Family Medicine trained!
Danville is located in Vermilion County and has a population of 32,337 and has very affordable housing, with the median home value at $66,200. You can visit Kennekuk County Park and see The Bunker Hill Herb Garden, which is a hidden jewel, or go hiking, have a picnic or go fishing in the ponds or large lake at this beautiful park. You can also visit Vermilion County Museum, which was the former home of Dr. William Fithian, one of Abraham Lincoln's cronies. Lincoln spoke from the balcony of this home on 9-21-1858.