Risk Manager - RN Registered Nurse
Coordinates the organization-wide performance improvement program, the risk management program and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements. In addition, this role may, but is not all inclusive of the following: infection control.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Oversees the development, coordination and evaluation of effective hospital wide quality management programs, including mandatory required reporting measures (core measures, HCAPHS).
2. Directs broad operations to ensure facility wide compliance with all regulatory and accreditation agencies and hospital requirements.
3. Ensures collaborative departmental approach to long-range strategic operational planning, care and service
design and development of organizational policies that reflect the mission of the organization.
4. Continuously assesses, measures, and improves departmental performance.
5. Demonstrates responsible management of all Quality Management Departmental resources.
6. Demonstrates managerial competency. Ensures professional development needs of management and staff are met.
Education specific to Health Care Risk Management preferred
Minimum 2+ years Risk Management Experience, including Root Cause Analysis, in addition to at least 5 years of direct clinical experience in acute care. Must be detail oriented; have analytical skills in addition to strong computer, verbal and written skills.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Our Employees receive: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug, Life Insurance/AD&D,
Supplemental Group Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Extended Illness
Bank (EIB), Flexible Spending, Employee Assistance Program, and company discounts.